140 West 42nd, New York City
We have established our first brick and mortar flagship location in what’s known as the cubes at 140 West 42nd Street, between Avenue of the Americas and Broadway.
Privé Revaux officially opened its doors on Thursday, Nov. 9, in 5,396 square feet. David Abrams of RKF represented the eye line in its deal that runs through March — but may be extended. "It's a pop to perm," Abrams said. "The activity on the street along with the foot traffic is incredible."
Jennifer Lopez and Lilly Collins, have been spotted wearing Privé shades. Two of the brand’s famous partners, Hailee Steinfeld and Ashley Benson, also helped promote them.
Currently selling in:
- Roosevelt Field Mall, Garden City NY (in front of Zara's)
- The Westchester Mall, White Plains NY (in front of Pottery Barn)
- Walt Whitman Mall, Huntington Station NY (in front of Bloomingdales)
- Menlo Park Mall, Edison, NJ
- Newport Centre, Jersey City, NJ (in front of American Eagle)
- Willowbrook Mall, Wayne, NJ (in front of Gymboree 1st floor)
- Garden State Plaza, Paramus, NJ (in front of Verizon 2nd Floor)
- Menlo Park Level 1, in front of Victoria's Secret
- Bridgewater Level 2, in front of Starbucks
- Aventura Mall, Miami FL (in front of Foot Locker)
- Miami International Mall, 1455 NW 107th Ave, Doral, FL 33172
- Dadeland mall, Miami FL (in front of Bath & Body Works)
- Boca Town Center Mall, Boca Raton FL (in front of Bloomingdales)
- Autopista México, Coronango Puebla MX (Localion: T16)