Steps we're taking to protect our customers and employees during COVID-19
THE PRIVÉ PROMISE
Our preventive action plan is based on the CDC guidelines.
Our corporate office is completely closed until further notice, and all corporate employees are working from home.
Our warehouse is open, but under the following strict guidelines:
- We require mandatory hand washing and sanitizing upon ANY entry into a building (monitored by HR).
- We sanitize all warehouse work areas during every break.
- We've added additional lunch shifts so our employees have more separation.
- All admins have their own offices and are directed to stay in their offices as much as possible.
- The warehouse is open to employees only. No clients, vendors, food delivery, family/friends, or other visitors are allowed in the building.
- We have a strict return to work policy from paid time off. Employees must have a re-entry interview with HR before they are allowed back to work.
- We've established communication and technology protocols in the event that someone has been confirmed sick.
- Our contracted employees and agencies are cooperating with all preventative measures.
All parcels returned to facilities will be quarantined for 72 hours following delivery. The returns process will begin after this time period has elapsed. This protocol will help ensure the safety of our employees as they are handling outside parcels directly from the public.
Please note due to COVID-19 there may be additional shipping time exceeding our 5-7 days we commit to. We thank you for your patience on all orders.
Stay healthy, and thank you for your support!