This Is the New $30 Sunglasses Brand All the Celebs Have Been Rocking
you’re totally ready to shop — but not necessarily ready to spend a bundle. Lucky for us all, the shades all the celebs are wearing this
summer ring in at just $30 a pop!
On June 2, Privé Goods, AKA the unisex shades you just might have seen in your IG feed thanks to all the celeb fans, will be available for purchase on their site and at Amazon in more than 100 different limited-edition styles. And yeah, while it might not make a huge dent in your wallet, all the shades are handcrafted AND polarized. (Doesn’t hurt that they’ll also make you look like a star, dahling.) See who’s wearing which styles below.
1. Jennifer Lopez: Lopez chose (what else!?) The Celebrity cat-eye sunglasses for a video she posted of herself riding in a car.
2. Hailee Steinfeld: Steinfeld wore ultra-trendy The Connoisseur shades to go with her fishnet top, denim shorts, and over-the-knee boots when she attended Coachella.
3. Hailee Steinfeld: The “Starving” singer also wore the brand’s Heartbreaker oversized frames in a helicopter ride, which she paired with a camo jacket and some flip flops. So casual.
4. Jamie Foxx: Foxx looked cool as a cucumber in The Godfather stunners, which are actually a pair of frames the Robin Hood star designed himself. Pretty sweet, huh?
5. Ashley Benson: The Pretty Little Liars star isn’t just a fan of the brand; she’s actually working on their campaign. She’s been spotted IRL in a pair of their mirrored aviators, but here, she’s wearing The Artist, a pair of blue-framed cat-eyes.